Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- Personal Data - This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- Non-Personal Data - Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
- Non-Personal Data - We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Cookies - This website uses “cookie” technology. A cookie is a little piece of text stored by the browser on your
You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
- Personal Data - We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to additional information on the website including restricted pages or downloads
- To perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Us” Web form, we will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the products.
- For marketing purposes. For example, we may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the products and to send you information regarding the Curtiss-Wright Controls Avionics & Electronics and its partners, such as information about product releases or events.
Use of Google Analytics
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the Google Analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to respond to your information request or fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements).
We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider, Bluehost. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, email us at email@example.com.